14th March

 Grateful for :

1. Getting my confidence back in my professional aspect

2. Vedant is the perfect form that I ever wished for

3. That I have a very strong relationship with my sister and nieces, that I count Aanya, Nikki and Vedant in the same breath

4. That I am much more comfortable in myself

5. That I have lot more patience on the road

6. That I was able to join a company which is in the perfect stage for me to work at my best


What did I do for the society :

1. Helped calm Apurva in the company and help sort out her issues

2. Better handling of Urshita's concerns

3. Helping Puneet sir in the best possible way


What can I do better :

1. Meditateeeeeeee

2. Exerciseeeee

3. Less smoking

4. Spend more time with Vedant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd March

2nd March, 2023